Have Questions? We’re here to help!
Frisco Roof Restoration Damage Claims
Free Consultation | Call Today 214-505-9722
When storms hit and damage to a property occurs a lot of confusion sets in with property owners giving rise to a myriad of questions about roof restoration damage claims :
1. What do I do first? How do I report the claim for damages?
2. Do I call my agent/broker to initiate the claims reporting?
3. Can I make temporary repairs and will they be covered by insurance?
4. If I report a claim will my insurance rates increase or even worse will my insurance be cancelled?
5. How long does the claims process take before I can start effecting repairs to my property?
6. How does my deductible apply?
7. What if I choose not to make repairs with the damage claims proceeds?
8. Can I improve my property with the claims proceeds?
9. How complicated is the roof restoration paperwork that is involved?
10. What do I do after the repairs are made to my property?
The principals at MD Storm Solutions and our Project Managers in Frisco can guide you through the maze of insurance legalese and processes to take the confusion out of making a storm claim for the roof damage. We have insured, professional installation crews and use only industry leading materials. Our crews are courteous, fast, clean and professional. They treat your property asset like it was their own. We guarantee our workmanship with an industry leading 3-year Workmanship Warranty and stand behind our promises. Whether the property is a home, multifamily, commercial strip center, office building, church or otherwise; MD Storm Solutions is the company to engage to help guide you through roof restoration damage claims filing to final repair. Let us show you just how good we are and you will not be disappointed with your results.