MD STORM SOLUTIONS
LET US GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE INSURANCE PROCESS
MD Storm Solutions | Insurance Qualified
Every representative of our company treats each customer with respect, honesty, integrity and a commitment to exceed their expectations throughout the project. They will treat the property as if it was their own, keeping the jobsite safe, clean and professional. We will strive to perform all work on time, and as promised within the scope.
If you are undertaking a roof damage insurance claim to pay for the restoration of your property please note that MD Storm Restoration is not a licensed claims adjuster. However, the principals have a combined 20+ years of experience working within the insurance industry for roof damage claims and in varying capacities including underwriting, claims advocacy, brokerage and loss control. We will provide you with laymenâ€™s term guidance & understanding of the process including what the insurance adjustment process will entail in terms of a timeline. We will also strive to make certain that all pertinent items are addressed within the adjusterâ€™s scope to assure that corners are not cut in the repair to the property.
When storms hit and damage to a property occurs a lot of confusion sets in with property owners giving rise to a myriad of questions:
- What do I do first? How do I report the claim for damages?
- Do I call my agent/broker to initiate the claims reporting?
- Can I make temporary repairs and will they be covered by insurance?
- If I report a claim will my insurance rates increase or even worse will my insurance be cancelled?
- How long does the claims process take before I can start effecting repairs to my property?
- How does my deductible apply?
- What if I choose not to make repairs with the claims proceeds?
- Can I improve my property with the claims proceeds?
- How complicated is the paperwork that is involved?
- What do I do after the repairs are made to my property?